Monday 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Saturday – By Appointment
Sunday – Closed
$79 New Patient Special
A Straighter More Beautiful Smile With Invisalign
Discover the modern approach to achieving a gorgeous smile. Be one of the three million people whose teeth have been enhanced by Invisalign.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign takes teeth-straightening to a whole new level. These custom-made aligners are smooth and comfortable. What’s more, they are easy to remove for cleaning.
These invisible braces will gradually shift your teeth into their ideal positions as gently and comfortably as possible. And the best part is that there are no bothersome metal brackets or visible wires. Invisalign creates little impact on your daily life. In fact, you can wear them up to 22 hours a day.
Invisalign Treatment Process
Not all dentists or orthodontists have received proper training using Invisalign. Our dentists are accredited – equipped and trained to evaluate what needs to be done to bring out the best of your smile using Invisalign.
There are five basic steps involved in the Invisalign treatment process to achieve the stunning smile you desire.
1. It all starts with an assessment. Are you wondering if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign treatment? Your journey to having straighter teeth begins by scheduling a one-on-one with Dr. Zahiri.
2. After the initial consultation, a customized treatment plan will be designed that’s focused on your needs. Pictures, X-rays, and impressions of your teeth will be taken and used to create a patient-focused treatment plan.
3. The third phase involves creating a personalized treatment plan; clear, custom-made aligners will also be created for you. Unlike conventional metal braces, Invisalign aligners are made of comfortable and virtually invisible plastic material. They are gentle on your teeth and gums.
4. During the fourth phase, you will be asked to wear new or adjusted invisible aligners every two weeks or so, depending on your treatment plan. You will also be required to undergo regular checkups to monitor your progress.
5. The fifth phase marks the completion of the treatment. By this time, your teeth will look straighter, and your smile will be gorgeous!.
Contact our office today to find out if Invisalign is the right treatment for your teeth.[/vc_column_text]